A lavish, romantic take on colonial style, this vintage wallpaper style Fernanda duvet cover design printed on luxurious cotton sateen comes to life with exotic birds and foliage in a luscious palette of teal, faded rose and leafy green hues. Paired beautifully with rose tinted accessories, finished with cotton fringing and reversing to a deep teal cotton sateen with cord piping. Style with velvet and gold accents to complete this stunning bedroom look.
Linen House is a family-owned business that has operated for 25 years - based in Melbourne, Australia. We continue to indulge all design palettes, both locally and internationally. This season’s hottest looks are created through layering beautifully artisan, woven and tasselled accessories with stunning floral frescos, soft cotton chenille weaves and monochromatic tufted yarn dyes, all adding a touch of Boho-chic to an eclectic and expressive collection.
- Featuring a digitally printed design of exotic birds and botanicals
- 100% Cotton
- Fully machine washable
- Single sets include one pillowcase
- Other sized sets include two pillowcases
- Single - 135cm x 200cm approximately
- Double - 200cm x 200cm approximately
- King - 230cm x 220cm approximately
- Super King - 260cm x 220cm approximately